Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love

Aside from rolling my eyeballs out of their sockets over the stupid name of this polish, Kim-pletely in Love is a really gorgeous soft pink with a lovely blue opalescent shimmer throughout it. Similarly to It's All About the Glam, this is a slightly sheer and has a sort of creme/jelly texture to it.

Because of the sheerness, I would say that you need at least three coats of Kim-pletely in Love to make it opaque. I used four in my pictures below to get better coverage. It does build up nicely, though! If I remember correctly, this was a bit streaky but dries quickly. I love that the shimmer is subtle but definitely present.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




This is another really soft and delicate looking polish that's very feminine and the shimmer helps set it apart from just being a plain light pink polish. I wish it was a bit more opaque, but you could always layer it over a base color to achieve a more opaque look.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't pick up any of the Kim themed polishes but I do like this color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete