Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy

Tonight's polish from the Cult Nails Fairy Tale Collection is Feelin' Froggy. And with a name like that, I'm sure you can guess what color this polish is! Feelin' Froggy is a bright kelly green with an intense green shimmer. Originally Maria wasn't going to put shimmer in this polish, but I'm so glad she did because I think it really makes this polish. I was in the mood for a really excellent green polish and this fit the bill to a tee!

Feelin' Froggy is similar to Charming in that it's on the sheer side, but I used two medium coats in my pictures below to achieve an acceptable level of opacity. The camera does pick  up a little bit of visible nail line, so you probably use a third coat to eliminate that completely if you're not happy with the way too looks. Feelin' Froggy is a dream to apply and goes on easily and dried quickly.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




Natural light - sun:


I wore this to a friend's 30th birthday celebration and got several compliments, which I always enjoy (who doesn't, right?)! And it is a stunning green. Because of my love/hate relationship with green polishes, I don't see myself wearing this often-- but that said, when I'm craving a good green Feelin' Froggy is definitely one I'll be reaching for.

4 comments:

  1. This was my absolute favorite from this collection :-) I'm so glad the shimmer is in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similarly to Julep Leah, I think the shimmer definitely makes this polish!

      Delete
  2. It's funny that you mention the party because I loved that color and that color on you!

    ReplyDelete