Monday, July 16, 2012

Cult Nails Princess

This week I am going to feature polishes from Cult Nails Fairy Tale Collection, which was released in June. I preordered it as birthday present to myself, but it's been sitting around waiting to be swatched. Since I just preordered the newest collection from the Cult, I figured I better get around to showcasing this one!

Tonight's polish is Princess, a fitting beginning for any fairytale. Princess is a dusky blue-grey with a pretty pink/copper shimmer. I'm a sucker for blues and this is a great one. I was worried I might need several coats to make it opaque, but this is only two coats! Love it. The shimmer is fairly subtle but really pretty. Like all Cult Nails polishes, Princess went on smoothly and dried quickly.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




Natural light - sun:


This is such a pretty, soft blue and I love the shimmer. It's fit for a princess, definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment