Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zoya Summertime Collection Review

Now that I've reviewed all of the polishes from Zoya's Summertime Collection, here they are all in one giant post! While none of these colors were very ground-breaking or original, they were all really pretty and good colors to have in any collection. Plus, these polishes were all extremely well pigmented and went on very well and looked great.

Areej:

Breezi:

Kieko:

Mira:

Sooki:

Tamsen:

I notice that in these pictures that Sooki and Tamsen look fairly similar in their respective pictures, but really they are not. Sooki is definitely more cherry red, while Tamsen has stronger orange tones.

Unexpectedly, my favorites from this collection ended up being Areej and Kieko, which is not what I would have guessed originally when I first purchased this collection. But all these colors are great and have their own merits.

Like I said, though, these aren't the most original polishes in the world and one of the bloggers I love, Cris at Let Them Have Polish has a post about duplications of these polishes, mainly from OPI. You can see it here in case you own any of the other polishes.

Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment