Thursday, July 7, 2011

Zoya Rica

The second to last polish in Zoya's Sunshine collection is Zoya Rica. I have to confess, for awhile I was getting Rica and Tanzy confused. They both looked so orange to me, when in fact, neither is a true orange. Rica is described as a "warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine." Again, this polish can look orange in certain lights (mainly artificial light), but definitely has strong pink tones in it, especially in low light.

I used three coats here, with the Zoya Anchor Base Coat and Zoya Armor Top Coat with the Quick Dry Drops. 

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light (shade):


This polish is crazy gorgeous. I wish it showed up in all its coral-y goodness all the time, because I love the sparkly coral color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment