Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OPI Skull and Glossbones

The next polish from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection is Skull & Glossbones. This is definitely not a color I would define as "spring" right off the bat-- although, I guess I don't really know what season I would put this color in. Skull & Glossbones is a taupey grey, or a greyed taupe-- not quite sure. It's not really taupe, it's not just grey, it has a hint of green to it... what is this color?! Despite being a bit indescribable, this is an interesting color and even though it might not necessarily scream spring-- I think is an interesting, funky neutral and could be worn at pretty much any time during the year, though its light base probably lends itself well to spring/summer. This went on very smoothly in two coats. I used OPI's Natural Nail base coat and Essie's Good to Go top coat.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:

Natural light - sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment