Friday, July 22, 2011

OPI Sparrow Me the Drama

In the second half of our tour through OPI's Pirates collection, here is the pretty pink polish Sparrow Me the Drama. Even though I like the color pink, for some reason, I'm not a giant of fan of pink polish. There are a ton of pretty pink polishes out there, but I just tend not to reach for those colors, especially the lighter pink colors. Sparrow Me the Drama (the name makes me chuckle) is a blue toned medium pink. In the bottle this didn't thrill me at all, but once I put it on, I actually really liked it on. Again, a little bit dusky to make it interesting-- not super bright. I used three coats here to avoid patchiness, although I seem to remember it applied pretty smoothly. I used OPI's Natural Nail base coat and Essie's Good to Go top coat.

(I apologize for my acetone dried out skin in these pictures, yuck! I forgot to apply lotion and it looks terrible.)

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade/weak sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment