Monday, July 25, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection Wrap Up!

And now for the final wrap up of OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean Spring 2011 collection! Six polishes in total, all with a sort of dusky, muted quality. Surprisingly, I think my favorites in this collection were the greens: Mermaid's Tears and Stranger Tides. Usually I love green polish in the bottle and on other people, but not on myself. These greens were both beautiful and looked great on the nail. I actually did like all the colors in this collection-- though they don't necessary scream "pirates!", I still really like all of them.

Mermaid's Tears: 

Skull & Glossbones: 

Steady As She Rose: 

Sparrow Me the Drama: 

Planks A Lot: 

Stranger Tides: 

And there you go! This collection is currently available in stores and online!

No comments:

Post a Comment