Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Zoya Kennedy

Tonight's polish is Zoya Kennedy, another polish from the Feel Collection. Zoya describes Kennedy as a "full coverage, pale, french beige cream. An ideal cool neutral color that covers fully opaque in 2 coats." I'm not exactly sure what "french beige" is, but I can only assume this relates to the polish's pink tone, similar to (though obviously opaque) a sheer pink used for a french manicure. I guess, anyway!

The formula on Kennedy was pretty good. I found it to be a little runny, similar to Avery, and I had a little bit of pooling near my cuticles. Sadly, I completely forgot to remember write down how many coats I needed. I get the feeling I actually needed three, in the end, to get rid of streaks. I honestly can't remember. It's still nice. I'm not sure if Kennedy is necessarily my color-- it might be a little too cool and I felt like it gave me "dead fingers", which isn't flattering. However, I haven't tried wearing this as a full manicure, so it might be better the second time I wear it.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:


Another nice neutral from this collection!

1 comment:

  1. Nice neutral! I really need a neutral for times when I need to not call attention to my nails!

    ReplyDelete