Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cult Nails Tulum

Today's polish is another polish from the Cult Nails Let's Get Nekkid Collection -- Tulum. This polish was inspired by Maria's cousin and is a gold flavored version of another gorgeous Cult Nails polish, Power Thief. Additionally, Tulum is the name of a Mayan city on the Yucatan Peninsula and I'm not sure if Maria purposely named this polish after the city, but if she was, I totally feel it.

Tulum is a cocoa colored polish with gold shimmer. The gold shimmer isn't as pronounced as the shimmer in Mazo and Baker, but still really lovely. The formula was nice and Tulum went on really smoothly and I had no issues with applying it.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:



I love how rich this shade is. I'm a big fan of Power Thief, so it's no surprise I also love Tulum.

No comments:

Post a Comment