Saturday, May 21, 2016

Darling Diva I'd Just As Soon Kiss A Wookiee

Ok, last but not least, today I have Darling Diva I'd Just As Soon Kiss A Wookiee. This is my last Darling Diva polish for a little bit, but you can obviously tell which collection most of the quotes came from. This is another line from ESB, when Han is trying to get Leia to admit she has feelings for him, and Leia isn't quite ready to take that step yet, hah.

I'd Just As Soon Kiss A Wookiee is a grape purple jelly that is packed with holographic shimmer and glitter. The formula is definitely a touch thick, which makes it a little difficult to work with because it wants to drag a little bit-- not helped by the fact that I had a very busy week and swatched this quickly instead of wearing it as a full manicure and taking a bit more time. Despite that, it dries fairly quickly and was easy to build up. I used three coats here.



I'm a bit bummed I only got to swatch this-- I'll definitely be returning to it in the future because it's so pretty. The formula was not my favorite, but I probably need some more time to play with it instead of trying to swatch it in a hurry. The color is gorgeous, and definitely deserves a full manicure. I'm so glad I picked this one up, plus the name will always make me laugh!

With that, I'm wrapping up the quote section of my Star Wars polishes... join me next week for villains!

6 comments: