Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mango Bunny Minter Wonderland

Look, here's the green I was talking about! This is actually a polish from Mango Bunny's winter collection, called Minter Wonderland. If you can't guess from the name (but I bet you can!), this is a mint polish. It also has a soft holographic finish. While a mint green isn't the first color that springs to mind when thinking of winter, I actually think it works. This is kind of a cool mint, which brings to mind words like "wintergreen" or "winter mint"... or gum, which is apparently where my mind goes as well, hah. In any case, this is a very pretty polish!

This polish was pretty easy apply, though not perfect. I found I needed a light touch, otherwise Minter Wonderland wanted to drag and be a bit streaky. I ended up using three thin coats to achieve the look I wanted. It wasn't terrible, though not the best I've ever encounter. Not too much to complain about, though!



 So, so pretty! While I am not a huge fan of greens, and mints can be hard to pull off (lobster hands, etc) but I really liked this one. It maybe made my fingers a bit red, but I generally don't care about stuff like that. I guess the color isn't all that unique with all the holos that are currently out there but I like the softer holo finish and I'm happy to have it in my collection!

5 comments:

  1. That's a nice mint. Despite the popularity of holos, I still don't own a enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with mints and it's a gorgeous mint going to teal side. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is beautiful! I'm not sure I've ever seen a holo in this particular shade of mint, and now I want it. Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am a sucker for a good mint shade, and the subtle holo in this looks so good x

    ReplyDelete