Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Adele

To wrap up my week of pink polishes, today I have a polish from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer: Adele. I'm not sure when this polish was released, but I picked it up around Black Friday because there was a discount code or sale. But when I received my order, this was the very first polish I decided to wear because it was so, so gorgeous in the bottle. Luckily, it did not disappoint on the nail either!

Adele is described as a "pink tinted linear holo, with matching pink holo glitters throughout." Check and check! I would say that Adele is a sweet pink that isn't overly pink, if that makes sense? I don't know, it's not in your face but you know it's pink; without the flash it's kind of a nice neutral pink that's very easy to wear. I initially wore this back in December, so I can't remember much about applying it (I should really start taking notes again) but I don't recall having any issues at all. In all likelihood I used three coats, because that is usually my go-to number to make sure I have enough coverage. Let's look at some pictures!



Sigh, it's so pretty, isn't it?! I'll be honest, the first time I tried Daily Hues (with the Seahawks trio), I was not very impressed with the polish. It was pretty enough but also pretty sheer and just ok in terms of formula. However, I think Jenn (the owner) has gone through and revamped her business and polishes and since then I have featured other Daily Hues polishes on my blog and have been much more satisfied with my experience. Adele definitely made me a believer and I freaking love it! I think Adele is on my list as one of my favorite pink polishes ever!

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous polish! It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous polish! Loving the softer shade of pink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I wish the holo glitters were easier to see in the finish though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I'm still into holos big time, especially pink like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is quite lovely. I didn't have a great experience with DHNL but I'm glad to hear that she seems to have revamped her brand and business!

    ReplyDelete