Monday, April 25, 2016

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas... Ends up on Snapchat

Hey look, another brand I haven't posted about in awhile! I don't know why I don't have more Girly Bits polishes, honestly. They are a tried and true indie brand and consistently have great collections (and beautiful polishes) so I really need to rectify that situation. But the ones I do have are great! This is another exclusive polish to the 2015 One Night in Vegas collection. Confession: I don't actually use Snapchat. It makes me feel old! Hahaha...! But it is the social media app of today! And I enjoy other people's Snapchats, so keep it up people!

What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Snapchat is described as a "light silvery lilac linear holographic polish, accented with holographic microglitter." In my mind I have this as a pink, but nope, it's definitely purple. Given that it's been a really, really, really long time since I wore this, I've forgotten a lot of things-- mainly, anything about the formula! Knowing Girly Bits, I probably only needed two coats and I doubt I had any trouble with it. I had also forgotten how strong the holo effect was! I am now feeling the need to dig this out and wear it again! The microglitter does get a little lost in my photos, but you might be able to see a few specks! With Daily Hues Adele from last week, and another polish I will show you later this week-- I am really digging holos with microglitter! The microglitter adds a nice dimension to the polish rather than just being a standard holo.



This is such a pretty polish and the formula is great! I wish my pictures were a bit better, so I guess that's another reason to find this polish and wear it again. This was a limited edition polish so unfortunately it's not available anymore but there are tons of other gorgeous Girly Bits polishes available for you to peruse if you haven't tried the brand yet!

8 comments:

  1. This really is lovely - I like the soft lavender base with all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing color. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of Girly Bits. You and I are the same - I don't purchase from her enough and I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That polish looks like lots of fun! I haven't purchased from Girly Bits but I've seen them around plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I don't know why I don't own more Girly Bits polishes, either. They all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to rectify not having ANY Girly Bits! I have a long wishlist though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics! Thanks do much for sharing. I'm working on this year's edition now, and will be getting input from customers on the Girly Bits Facebook group 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics! Thanks do much for sharing. I'm working on this year's edition now, and will be getting input from customers on the Girly Bits Facebook group 😉

    ReplyDelete