Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Shleee Polish Jakku

The next stop on our galactic tour is a newer planet we've been introduced to: Jakku, home of heroine Rey and a mysterious Imperial project (though I still need to read Aftermath: Empire's End to get all the details). It's also another desert planet, similar to Tatooine of the original and prequel trilogies, and offers some foreboding but intriguing visuals as we see endless sand dunes and the graveyard of Imperial and Republic starships.

starwarsscreencaps.com
From starwarsscreencaps.com
Jakku is a mix of bronze glitter and gold mica in a clear (maybe slightly tinted?) base. This mix is definitely more opaque going on than Hoth was, and was pretty much opaque in two coats. I did use my usual three, but I think two would have been fine. I can't remember if I needed to use two layers of top coat with this-- I think just one? I should have taken better notes, as per usual. I didn't have any issues with this at all!



Well, I love these golden bronze polishes so it probably comes as no shock that I absolutely love this. Jakku definitely seemed to be denser than Hoth and covered a lot more easily. The color is just so freaking fantastic and I love it! This was shiny and beautiful and it was really hard for me to take this off because I liked it so much. Definitely a winner in my book!

1 comment: