Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wet n' Wild Cougar Attack

This is my 150th post! Pretty minor milestone, I guess, but one I'm proud of! (Coincidentally, the 150th anniversary of the University of Washington is this week!)

Tonight I have another polish from Wet n' Wild's On the Prowl Collection -- Cougar Attack. The name (which I am assuming refers to cougars of the mature woman variety and not the animal) is a little dumb but the polish is gorgeous. Cougar Attack is a copper glitter in a dark brown base. The great thing about Cougar Attack is that, unlike the Sally Hansen glitters, this one is densely packing with glitter, meaning that it would be possible to make opaque on the nail. Here I have layered Cougar Attack over my black creme polish-- I only used two layers here and I think three of a base coat would be pretty much opaque.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:


Natural light - shade:


Since I just showed you Pumpkin Spice yesterday, I'll show you a picture of the two side by side-- they are not the same. Pumpkin Spice is much more orange, while Cougar Attack is more copper colored. Also, the base seems slightly lighter in Cougar Attack.


They're both really pretty! Like Pumpkin Spice, I think Cougar Attack would be really pretty over a dark red or brown base.

1 comment:

  1. I still have to try Cougar Attack... I'm thinking this will be my Thanksgiving manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete