Monday, November 7, 2011

China Glaze Crimson

This is another Halloween polish from China Glaze - Crimson. This is another near black polish-- it's a deep vampy plum color. The formula on Crimson was really nice-- it was nicely pigmented and went on extremely smoothly. It was almost a one coater, but I used two coats to make sure I got good coverage.

I had a terrible time photographing this color, mainly because it was very difficult for me to capture the color in the bottle versus the color on the nail. The color in the bottle is much lighter than how the color looks on the nail.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:


Natural light - shade:



Crimson wasn't bad overall, though I do wish it had been slightly lighter. All of my coworkers thought Crimson was actually black on first glance. The other major bummer was that this polish chipped incredibly fast on me-- in less than 24 hours. I hate that. I'm not very good at wrapping my tips so I do get wear and tear, but these were large pieces of polish! Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment