Monday, April 11, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Scrangie

Had a great weekend in Portland with all my family! But now it's back to work and so I have a new post!

Back in 2009, Ji Baek, the owner and creator of Rescue Beauty Lounge offered the chance of a lifetime to three lucky nail polish bloggers-- they got to create their own nail polish! And this is one of the results, Scrangie (whose blog is linked to the right). Supposed to be based on a beetle's wing, this is a purple/blue polish with a green iridescent shimmer/glitter. So pretty! I've got lots of pictures. Application was a dream-- I've got three coats on.

RBL polishes are expensive ($18/bottle) but well worth it, in my opinion. The colors are all fabulous.

With flash:

Without flash:

Shimmer:

And a few more, since this is so pretty!



This polish is so pretty and unique-- I'm glad I snatched it up before it sold out. If you're interested, you can vote for it in this year's Bring it Back vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment