Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Glitter

Tonight I have the last polish from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango nail set. And it's sparkly! We've already seen a shimmer, a creme, and a matte-- so what's left? GLITTER! Tangerine Tango Glitter is a very sparkly orange glitter in a clear base. In some lights, the glitter takes on a red aspect, but I'm pretty sure it's all orange.

Here I have one coat of Tangerine Tango Glitter layered over the matte polish. The glitter does seem relatively dense, so you might be able to make this opaque on it's own with three to four coats if you're ambitious enough to try. I am lazy and didn't want to struggle with removing four layers of glitter. Sorry! I still think you can see how fun this glitter is. The formula was pretty good-- didn't seem too thick to me and flowed pretty well over the nail. I didn't use a top coat here, and the glitter dries pretty shiny, but it doesn't dry completely smooth and so you'd definitely need a top coat for a full manicure.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:



Natural light -sun:

Bottle shot:

I love pretty and sparkly this is! I couldn't stop staring at my nails-- this glitter has a lot of shine and flash. This is what I think of when I think of "the girl on fire"!

No comments:

Post a Comment