Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Creme

The next polish I have for you is Tangerine Tango Creme from the Sephora + Pantone Universe set. Again, because this polish is the color of the year, it is a bright orange polish that has strong red tones. Similarly to the shimmer polish, the formula was nicely pigmented and was really easy to work with, but unfortunately more on the sheer side. But I feel like Tangerine Tango Creme has a more jelly-like consistency anyway, instead of being a true creme.

I used three coats of Tangerine Tango Creme in my pictures below. I'm not wearing top coat in any of the pictures and you can see how amazingly shiny this polish dries! I had a hard time capturing this shade with my camera-- Tangerine Tango Creme is definitely orange. There are red tones, but in person this polish is definitely orange.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:



Natural light - sun:

I love how juicy this looks. An excellent bright orange jelly/creme hybrid (I can't call it a straight creme). Perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment