Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cult Nails Devious Nature

Tonight I have another Cult Nails polish for you - Devious Nature. It's a shame I have waited so long to wear this polish! Devious Nature was initially part of the Day at the Races collection, which was released last spring/summer. I believe it is now part of Cult Nails permanent line. Devious Nature is a bright, happy pink color with berry tones.

Devious Nature had a great formula-- it's nicely pigmented and there is just a hint of visible nail line after one coat. My pictures are just two coats and it looks great. It dries fast and shiny. The polish isn't too neon or too 'in your face Barbie pink' but just a really nice, happy polish. I love this pink! That's so unusual for me to say, but seriously, this is a fantastic pink polish.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:


I'm experimenting with a new angle. Any thoughts? Yay or nay?

I finally decided to wear Devious Nature with my Easter outfit:


Sorry for the really terrible close-up-- I didn't get a good one. But Devious Nature looked great with my outfit.

I can't believe how much I love this polish! Now that I've used it once, my eyes keep coming back to it and I just want to wear it all the time! It's flattering and looks great. I think I know why Maria calls this one Devious Nature-- because it deceives you into thinking it's just another pink polish and then bam! you're in love and can't stop wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment