Friday, January 20, 2012

OPI Warm & Fozzie

Tonight's polish is another one from OPI's Muppets collection - Warm & Fozzie. This is named after Fozzie Bear, the Muppet's residence (terrible) comedian. Similarly to Designer... De Better, Warm & Fozzie is a unique polish. It's a foil polish that has a bronze base with very fine gold and red glitter in it. Additionally, Warm & Fozzie seems to have some duochrome action to it-- at certain angles it flashes almost green, but I wasn't really able to capture that in my photos.

The formula was pretty good on this-- I used three coats to achieve opacity. Two coats was almost opaque, but not quite. But there were no issues and it went on smoothly and dried fairly quickly. This polish is so pretty! It seems very unusual to me, which is why it was one of the few polishes from this collection that I decided to pick up in the end. I love the combination of colors-- I know it will sound corny, but this does feel a little "warm and fuzzy" for a polish-- I want to wear it wrapped up in a blanket by a fire with a mug of tea and a book. It seems like a darker, more sultry version of OPI Pros & Bronze, which was released this summer.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:



I love this polish! It's so beautiful-- even though this was released as part of OPI's Holiday Collection, I think it would be perfect for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment