Sunday, October 2, 2011

OPI Pros & Bronze

The next polish (well, two actually) are from the last set of polishes from Serena William's Grand Slam collaboration with OPI. The last set was released to coincide with the US Open. This is Pros & Bronze, which is a sparkly bronze glitter polish. There are also specks of gold and red in this polish.

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to take any notes on this polish. Argh. I've tried to be very good about taking notes for each and every polish swatch, since these days I'm doing a lot of swatching at one time, but for some reason I guess I didn't write anything down about Pros & Bronze. Very frustrating. In case, this polish requires at least three coats to read opacity. Like other glitters, you need to make sure to let this dry in between coats so as not to drag the polish and create patchy spots. You can see it's still a little sheer-- maybe a base color of gold or bronze might help with that.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:



Natural light - sun:

Blurry so you can see sparkle: 

To be honest, I like this polish, but am not overly wowed by it for some reason. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't really grab and I'm not sure where I'll wear it. I'm sure I'll find a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment