Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wet n' Wild Fantasy Markers Creepy Pumpkin

Now I'm going to start a slew of Halloween-related  polishes! Creepy Pumpkin falls squarely into the "traditional" Halloween color category, being a bright sparkly orange polish. This polish is extremely sheer and I needed four coats to get mostly opaque coverage. Thick coats, too. Creepy Pumpkin would probably be easier to use layered over an orange polish. The polish itself is also pretty thick-- you need to let each layer dry to avoid pulling the polish.

These Fantasy Markers have a super cute bottle:


I love the little tombstone bottle caps!

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Despite the issues with the polish itself, I freaking love this color. To me, Creepy Pumpkin looks super juicy-- almost like one of those orange gummy candies. I kept wanting to take a bite out of it, it looks so yummy. I do wish the formula had been a bit better, because I think the finished product is really gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I love this polish!! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie, these should be in pretty much any drugstore right now. I have seen them at the Bartell Drugs near my house in the Halloween section and in Fred Meyer in the makeup section-- there should be huge displays. I would think they would also be available at Walgreens or Rite Aid, though I haven't been to either one of those stores.

    ReplyDelete