Monday, October 3, 2011

OPI Love Is A Racket

Love Is A Racket is the second polish in the last OPI/Serena Williams Grand Slam set (released to coincide with the US Open). Love Is A Racket is a bright cherry red polish with red flakies in it. Like a lot of red polishes out there, this one applied beautifully and I'm pretty sure that I only used two coats. I don't have a whole lot to say about this polish, other than it's pretty and very red.

I swatched this at the same time I swatched Pros & Bronze, which means I stupidly didn't take any notes. Grrr! I'm really annoyed with myself. Anyway, enjoy the pictures! I got a piece of fuzz on one of my fingers-- didn't notice it until I was cropping the photos. Whoops! My fingers are also covered in glitter from Pros & Bronze, which makes this whole swatching fest kind of a big fail.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment