Monday, October 24, 2011

Wet n' Wild Fantasy Markers Black Magic vs. Black Magic

Next up from the Wet n' Wild Fantasy Markers Halloween 2011 Collection is Black Magic. This is a black creme polish that has silver and orange glitter suspended in it. The formula on Black Magic was excellent; I got full coverage with two coats.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Bottle:

I really like this polish. Halloweeny without being over the top. But... this wasn't the first version of Black Magic I picked up. The first bottle I picked up from a local drugstore had no glitter in it! It was just a plain black creme!

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:

Bottle:

This version of Black Magic was a really nice black creme-- something I don't actually own! I only needed 1 to 2 coats for nice opaque coverage. For whatever reason this mistake occured, Black Magic is an excellent polish. For the novelty, I think the 'real' version of Black Magic with the glitter to be worth it-- even though I don't know if there are any other drug stores that got the wrong polish. Just make sure to double check your bottle if you're picking this up!

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one. However, anytime you can find a good black that cover in 2 coats your doing good.

    ReplyDelete