Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cult Nails Tied Up

Tonight I have another limited edition polish from Cult Nails - Tied Up. This is another polish that Maria released for her Black Friday sale and that is supposed to be for sale again at some point later (probably later this year). Tied Up was a polish that Maria created on the way to making Time Traveler and we are all the lucky recipients!

Tied Up is a dusky cornflower blue that has strong purple undertones (I think they call this "blurple")-- in some lights it has a periwinkle feel to it. In the bottle it looks like a bright medium blue, but on the nail it is definitely not solely a blue polish. Tied Up is like Feel Me Up, in that it has a jelly creme finish and is very well pigmented. It went on a little streaky in the first coat, but a second coat even all that up and gave good coverage. I love this polish! It looks great and has a great formula.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:


Seriously, this polish is so pretty. I actually don't own many "blurple" polishes, but I think I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment