Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cult Nails Mind Control

After a bit of a delay (sorry!) I have another polish from Cult Nails Super Powers Collection. Tonight's polish is Mind Control! And like the name suggests, this polish is rather hypnotizing. Mind Control has a deep charcoal jelly base that is chock full of purple shimmer. The base is quite dark and reads black, but isn't quite. The purple shimmer is not shy and subtle, oh no-- and it definitely gives the polish an overall vampy purpley tinge, despite the dark base color. Because of the sheerness of base, Mind Control definitely requires at least two coats-- I have used two in the pictures below. The first coat went on a little sheer, but two actually covered quite nicely. Mind Control went on very smoothly and dried very quickly, and dried relatively shiny even with all the shimmer. Of course, I used the Cult Nails Get It On base coat and Wicked Fast top coat here.

It was a bit difficult to capture this polish with my camera, but I do think I've managed to capture the shimmer well.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:


Natural light -shade:


Another stunning polish from Cult Nails! At the moment, this is a unique polish to my collection and I think it's fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment