Sunday, September 4, 2011

Zoya Shay

The second polish from Zoya's Touch collection is Shay. Zoya describes Shay as a "dense, fleshy light peach with slight orange-red undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude that compliments warm skin tones." I found that I much better luck working with Shay than I did with Minka-- I was able to get this fully opaque in two coats and didn't have as many streaking issues. Also, this more peachy beige color definitely suits my skin tone better than Minka did. I actually just wore this to my godson's week baptism a week ago-- it's a great neutral polish and is very flattering and chic.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:

Natural light - sun:

As you can see, I had some issues with bubbling when I originally wore this polish and I'll get to talking more about that when I do my wrap-up post on the Touch collection. Needless to say, this polish applies very well and it's not the polish that is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment