Monday, September 19, 2011

OPI I'm An Aqua-holic

The next set of polishes I am reviewing are part of an Ulta exclusive collection called "Shimmer into Summer." Unfortunately, these polishes are not readily available anymore, which I hate, but I'm going to show them to you anyway.

The first polish is I'm An Aqua-holic, which is a metallic, blackened green-blue polish. I think this polish is a lot more blue (to my eyes, anyway) but in certain lights you can see some green. It starts off a little sheer, but covers very well in just two coats. Personally I find this polish to be a little dark for a summer polish, even though it's super pretty. I suppose it's unexpected, because it is so dark, but I like bright colors for summer so this polish feels more fall or winter-ish to me. Still, it's a really pretty polish.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:

1 comment: