Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OPI Glitter-ally the Best Silver Ever

The next (and last, for me... more on that later) polish from Ulta's Shimmer into Summer Exclusive OPI polishes is Glitter-ally the Best Silver Ever. The name is extremely literal, but in this case, it's also accurate. Well, ok, I'm not sure if it's the best silver glitter ever (this is pretty much the only one I own, I think), but it is indeed a very shiny, very pretty polish.

The pictures below are all three coats, though I still had some issues with patchiness. You can definitely get this polish to full opacity, if you're so inclined. The polish is a little thick, and I think it was due to dragging that I ended up with some bare patches on my nails. A light touch is definitely necessary here. I also think this polish is sheer enough that it could be used with other base colors, as long as you don't use a very thick coat. I will have to try it and let you guys know.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:


I will post a review tomorrow or Friday which will also include a little something extra!

1 comment: