Monday, September 26, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin

Tonight I bring you a polish I got in my most recent RBL haul, and while we were having a stretch of good weather at the beginning of September I knew I couldn't let this sit around until next spring. Bangin was originally released in the spring of 2010, which featured three surf inspired polishes. Currently, Bangin is the only one of those polishes that is still available. The RBL site says this of Bangin: "Nothing sets off a tan (bottle or spray, of course) like Bangin, a hot red coral like the sun sizzling on the horizon." Bangin is definitely a hot, hot coral. It's not too orange leaning, which I like, and seriously, the instant I put this on my nails I was in love.

Bangin had a fabulous formula and was so well pigmented it was practically a one coater. I used two coats in these pictures. There is a little bit of visible nail line, but I really don't care. I used RBL's treatment system with Bangin.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:

Isn't this a fabulous coral polish? I'm seriously in love with this polish. I don't normally consider buying "back-up" bottles of polishes, but I would consider buying a back-up bottle of Bangin.

No comments:

Post a Comment