Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lush Lacquer Perky Plum

Another day, another polish I bought that was showcased over at Fashion Footing. This is Lush Lacquer Perky Plum. My first Lush Lacquer polish! Perky Plum is described as a "plum jelly base with teal, gold and cranberry glitters in different shapes and sizes." To me it also seems like the jelly base has some shimmer in it.

I decided to layer Perky Plum over Julep Lucy. I was thinking Lucy was more of a plum purple, but it's a deep oxblood red. In any case,  I used one coat here and it covered the base pretty well. It was pretty easy to apply Perky Plum, thought I did mostly dab it on to get the glitter placed.

Artificial light - flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




This is definitely unique to my collection, that's for sure. I'd really like it and I definitely would buy from Lush Lacquer again.

1 comment:

  1. I like it over the Oxblood! And yay for enabling!! Haha! I have quite a few Lush Lacquers and I can honestly say that each time I get a new batch, they continue to improve! Not that they were bad before, but you know what I mean, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete