Monday, January 21, 2013

Cult Nails Flushed

Saving the best for last, today I have the final polish from the Cult Nails Behind Closed Doors collection, Flushed! This polish is amazing and even better in real life. Flushed is described as a "true "blurple" (blue/purple) buildable sheer with an intense purple/pink shimmer effect that appears to glow through the polish."

The formula on Flushed was good. They call it a buildable sheer, and it is. The first coat is fairly sheer, but I've only used two coats in my photos and you can see that you get excellent coverage. The shimmer is intense and beautiful. Of course, being a purple, it has photographed a little bit too light, though in general seems to be awkward. Otherwise it photographs too blue.

Artificial light - flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




Swoon! Flushed is amazing!! I love this polish sooooo much. This is a limited edition shade, and I'm really tempted to buy a back-up, which is something I rarely consider.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cat's buying back ups?! Crazyyy!!! This is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete