Monday, November 5, 2012

L'Oreal The Muse's Attitude

I have a gorgeous polish for you tonight! This is A Muse's Attitude from L'Oreal. This is one of the limited edition polishes that is part of the Project Runway collection. I saw this in a local drugstore (along with all the others) but initially passed them all up, even though I'm a huge Project Runway fan. The next day I was overwhelmed by the urge to go back and rectify that mistake-- I got two polishes, two lip glosses and a lipstick! Whoops. A Muse's Attitude, one of the polishes I got, is a blackened shimmery teal polish with a slight blue duocrhome shift.  Honestly, this isn't usually I color I grab but it was just so pretty in the bottle that I could resist.

A Muse's Attitude had a decent formula but was a little on the sheer side-- it seemed to thin out as I spread it out towards the tips of my fingers. Here I has used three coats and no top coat. To me this looked a little more emerald on the nails (and more teal in the bottle) but definitely is teal in tone. This has a very luminous, glowy quality to it and looks great on the nail. There is a fairly strong blue duochrome shift when this is in the bottle. You can see it a little bit in some of my picture, but it's not very obvious on the nail. 

Artificial light with flash:






Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




So gorgeous! I love how glowy this is. Well played, L'Oreal!

2 comments:

  1. Best polish from this collection, hands down. This color is SO gorgeous. Nice choice, Cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the only polish that I grabbed from this collection and I lurve it! This color is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete