Thursday, August 18, 2011

American Apparel Neon Red

The second to last polish from American Apparel's neon collection is Neon Red. This is a bright, neon red. The formula on this polish was much better than some of the other polishes in this collection. It had a nice thin, slightly jellyish texture that went on really nicely. Still, Neon Red was a little bit streaky and I needed three coats to even it out. It was still a little streaky, but in all honestly I was too lazy to put on another coat to make it perfect. Luckily, the camera doesn't seem to pick it up, so maybe it wasn't so bad. I think if I had been better with my application I wouldn't have had any issues. I used Essie's First Base base coat and Good to Go top coat.

My pictures make this polish look more orange, but in person it is much more red.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:

Natural light - sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment