Monday, September 28, 2015

Enchanted Daydream

Today I have a fun, pretty polish to share with you! This is Enchanted Polish Daydream, which was a polish that was available this summer and these swatches have been sitting around for awhile because I've had a lot of other polishes that I've swatched! Hope everyone had a great weekend-- mine was pretty busy, though generally good. Even though my football team lost, womp womp. And my kids were acting like little terrors, hah. Oh well! Daydream is described as a "light aqua blue holographic" and I would say that it looks pretty mint to me, as opposed to aqua, but there definitely is blue in there. I feel like this color is a sweet, wistful feeling to it, and the name really suits it.

Like most Enchanted's, this polish had a great formula. It went on easily and I'm pretty sure I only needed two coats to get perfect, opaque coverage. I love a no-muss, no-fuss formula! Given that I generally am applying my polishes in the evening, after my kids go to bed and we've eaten dinner, I also love when a polish goes on easily and quickly.

Artificial light (flash):


I suppose in the grand scheme of things, Daydream isn't really all that unique these days--but I still find it to be very pretty! And the easy formula and application are always a winning combination in my book. Happy Monday all!

1 comment: