Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two-fer Tuesday: Sinful Colors Pinata Blast Glitters

I have something fun to share with you today! These are two polishes from Sinful Colors from the Fierce Fiesta display: Baila Baila and Mamacita.There were actually three of these glitters, but the third one had bar glitter so I passed on that one. This is actually only part of the Sinful Colors Summer collection; if you are interested in what else is being offered, I would check out Nouveau Cheap and her post on the collection. Both of these polishes are glitter toppers and meant to be worn over a base color because they will never be opaque by themselves.

Baila Baila (bailar means to dance in Spanish, so baila baila would be "dance dance") is a mix of blue and coral hexes, with white and lime green micro glitter in a clear base. Here I dabbed one coat over Julep Marcella:



Mamacita (this name reminds me of the Straight No Chaser song Donde Esta Santa Claus?) is a mix of blue, red and pink hex glitters with white mirco glitter in a clear base. Here I have dabbed one coat of Mamacita over Julep Brandis:



These are fun! Easy to apply and a nice mix of springy colors. And the price tag is great too! If you like glitter toppers, I would defintiely recommend searching these. I especially think Baila Baila has a unique color combination. The glitter base is a tad thick, but that seems pretty common, and it was pretty easy to get glitter on the brush and dab it around the nail. I tend not to play with glitter very often but I'm glad I snagged these two! Does anything from this collection strike your fancy?

1 comment: