Wednesday, June 24, 2015

KB Shimmer Radient Orchid

Despite all of my love for textures and mattes and holos and shimmers, when it comes down to it, I love cremes most of all. There is just something about a shiny, smooth creme polish; it looks wonderful. Today I have KB Shimmer Radiant Orchid, which was released last year in honor of the Patone Color of the Year... you guessed it... Radiant Orchid. This polish is described as a "pink toned purple has fuchsia and mauve undertones" and is supposed to be as close as it can to the actual chip color. I wasn't a huge fan of this color when it was initially announced, but it grew on me, so when this color went on sale I decided I needed to have it.

Radiant Orchid was a breeze to apply. Nicely pigmented but not too thick or too thin! It went on smoothly, no issues, and dried down to a nice shiny finish in a reasonable amount of time. This is a polish that was a pleasure to use-- the type you wish every polish could be, haha!

Artificial light (flash):


This creme did not disappoint! This is first creme I've tried from KB Shimmer and I continue to be incredibly happy with the brand. I can see why they are one of the go-to indie brands for a lot of people. As far as Radiant Orchid goes, this is a great polish and I think itt captures the color perfectly!

Currently Radiant Orchid is on sale for $5.00 at KB Shimmer so if you like it, get it before it disappears.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I really can't think of a KBShimmer that doesn't have a lovely formula!

    ReplyDelete