Thursday, June 11, 2015

KB Shimmer Big Tan on Campus

Summertime means sunshine and sunshine means... holo polish!! Today I have KB Shimmer Big Tan on Campus, which is from last year's Early Summer collection. I snagged this one while it was on sale and took these photos awhile ago (since February, yikes), but predictably the pictures have been sitting around, forgotten until recently. Which is not a terrible problem to have, but it does sometimes mean that things don't get on the blog in a timely fashion! Anyway... Big Tan on Campus is a bronze/tan base with a nice linear holographic finish.

This isn't the first KB Shimmer polish I have used, but every polish I have used so far has been wonderful and Big Tan on Campus was no exception. This was exceptionally easy to use and went on smoothly in two coats. The holographic finish is strong but not overwhelming. At first I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like this, but I really liked it on my nails! I think this could make a good pedicure for the summer.

Artificial light (flash):


Unfortunately, Big Tan on Campus is discontinued, but KB Shimmer has a ton of other really awesome polishes available and I would highly encourage you to try some of her polishes if you haven't already!

1 comment: