Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Twitter

Ugh, trying to get back in the groove of blogging. It's hard when you get out of practice for any length of time! This post was supposed to go up last month but I kept putting it off and off and here we are in November! Today I have this year's LE Cosmoprof shade from Girly Bits, the fourth in a series entitled What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Twitter. This was a LE shade released this summer for CosmoProf in Vegas, so if you missed, unfortunately you are probably out of luck for the time being (though previous shades have made a return before, so maybe it'll be released again in the future). Sorry it's taken me so long to get it up!

What Happens in Vegas.... Ends Up on Twitter is described as a "denim blue holo that shifts from pink to gold, with an added sprinkling of gorgeous aqua holographic glitter." I guess this is mostly accurate? I see a lot of purple in the demin blue base and I feel there's a slight overall green shift to the polish.I only used two coats here. I probably would have used three to be thorough, but the brush was giving me some fits and two coats looked pretty good. 



As you can see, my camera picks up a lot of purple, but its kind of a dusty blue-purple. I couldn't really catch of the shift but I did manage to get some of the turquoise (errr, aqua) glitters: 


Pardon the one chip and focus on the glitters! What Happens in Vegas.... Ends Up on Twitter is just gorgeous; I'm really glad I snagged this! These polishes never fail to disappoint! I can't wait to see what color Pam comes up with next year!

1 comment: