Monday, November 23, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Pardonne Moi

I think everyone knows by now that Rescue Beauty Lounge is going out of busy-- which I find not terribly surprising given their business model, price point, and the plethora of other indie and boutique polish makers out there-- today I have another polish from their Je t'aime Je t'aime collection. Today I have Pardonne Moi, which is described as a "satin finish of an exceptional indigo blue overcast with iris purple." This polish is a metallic blue with a slight purple duochrome on the edges-- it's more apparent in the bottle than one the nail, but you can see flashes. This isn't really a satin finish in my opinion, a shimmery metallic but I can't really remember

The formula on this was a little on the thin side, so I needed three coats to get the coverage I wanted. I would suggest being careful, as it can leave streaks due to the metallic nature. Also being a metallic, it dries fairly quickly.

Artificial light (flash):


I know my photos do show a few streaks, but it's not terrible in real life, even for a metallic. You can currently purchase this for $8 (down from $20!) on the Rescue Beauty site.

2 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! Not the most unique color out there but it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this and some others for $6 each on Fri 11/20, but the site closed down that day at 3pm eastern...

    ReplyDelete