Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Colors by Llarowe Believe in Miracles

Ugh, I have been battling a cold and it's no fun. I hate colds! My nose has been running like a faucet and my sinus ache. Over it! I originally planned on doing some swatching over the weekend but was feeling way too miserable to attempt it. But I did get some blog posts written! Today I have a truly stunning polish to share with you-- Colors by Llarowe Believe in Miracles. CbL has started a new series of polishes for each month, releasing on the first day of the month and are available on that day only. I actually missed this when it was released on the Llarowe website and managed to snag it off the Harlow & Co website-- so if you miss a release you may be able to get it through a distributor!

Believe in Miracles is a gorgeous deep teal holographic polish. It does have a slight linear aspect to it, but overall has a scattered appearance that gives it a lot of depth. It's hard not to be captivated by this-- I feel like this is a perfect mermaid polish. Believe in Miracles had a great formula; went on smoothly and easily and I used two coats here. Siiiigh, isn't this dreamy?

Artificial light (flash):


Believe in Miracles is so gorgeous. I got several compliments on her, which is always helps give a polish a high mark-- if someone else comments on it, you know it makes a statement. Definitely a winner, and I'm someone who doesn't usually go for greens and teals. I'm really glad I picked this up!

1 comment: