Monday, August 24, 2015

Sinful Colors VIPeach

Hey all, Happy Monday! Just a quick post today. I have one of the polishes from the new Sinful Colors Fall Collection. There are BUNCH of different polishes, but one part of the collection features all demi-mattes, inspired by classroom chalkboards. Demi-matte is basically the same as a satin finish-- there is a slight shine to the finish, but it is not glossy. VIPeach is, surprisingly, not peach. That's a little funny, right? In any case, VIPeach is pastel yellow.

Aside from the confusing name, I was sadly disappointed with VIPeach. The formula was a bit thick and also streaky. I did try and use a light hand while applying it, but even that didn't fix everything. I also had what looks to be like some bubbling with this, which is highly annoying! I like the color and am a fan of the demi matte finish, but sadly the formula frustrations make this just meh in my book.

Artificial light (flash):






And that's all from me today! I feel a bit bad for starting the week out on a downer-- VIPeach is a nice color, but the formula frustrations didn't impress me. I bought the whole collection of demi-mattes (and am searching for the black, white, and pink Walgreens exclusive ones) so I hope the others are better!

1 comment:

  1. Nice yellow but too bad about the not so great formula on it.

    ReplyDelete