Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sinful Colors King Size

CI should probably be saving this polish for a week when I am too tired or sick to come up with something new for Purple Friday, but... I didn't want to wait! Sinful Colors King Size is from one of the Kylie (I think, I can't keep them all straight) collaborations. I saw a display and was seriosuly tempted to buy all of them, but resisted. A few weeks later I saw the display again, and this time it was a bit more picked over so I grabbed the three shades I liked best. King Size is one of those! 

King Size is described as a "royal purple and gold pearl shade" and that's pretty accurate! It dries to a matte finish, but I've added a top coat in all of my photos. The formula was good! It was a little on the thick side but applied easily. I used three coats here but I think you could get away with two if you are so inclined. It dries quickly but not so fast that it caused any problems with application. 



This was a huge hit with me! I absolutely love how strong the shimmer is and frankly, it's quite beautiful. I got a lot of compliments on this color. Purple and gold is one of my favorite combinations so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this is going on my list of favorite polishes this year. Gorgeous color, good formula, and great price tag! I call that a win win win! Happy hump day everyone! 


1 comment: