Monday, September 26, 2016

Different Dimension Periwinkle Posies

Ahahahahaha... when I decided to change my posting schedule, I apparently also decided to just forget that I actually needed to write posts! Whoops! It happens, right?! This post was supposed to go up last week but I completely forgot to write so.... you're getting it now! Better late than never! Today I have Different Dimension Perwinkle Posies to share with you; this was a group custom for the Different Dimension FB group and after dithering for awhile, I was able to snag it. Periwinkle Posies is an icy blue periwinkle (to me it seems more blue than periwinkle, honestly) with silver holographic and blue flakies scattered through out.

This started out on the sheer side but built up nicely. I think you get away with just two coats but I used three to make sure I didn't have any thin spots, especially because my nails were longer. The formula, though, was great and I had absolutely no issues. It went on smoothly and easily!



This is super pretty; how can you not love it? This is a color that works at any time of year and it's so pretty. I'm really pleased with this! Different Dimension polishes are always gorgeous and this was no exception!

1 comment: