Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nail of the day!

Even though I do a lot of swatching solely for the purpose of having pictures to put on this blog, I do like to play with the polishes I own and create some fun looks-- and mostly these don't end up on the blog because I'm too busy to take pictures. So I'm trying something a little different this time around. I jave some pictures I took with my iPhone and Instagram and I'll share those with you. They're not perfect by any means, but I'd like to share some manicures that I actually wear. I am starting to venture more into nail art and wanting to stretch myself creatively, so hopefully this will become a more regular thing!

This manicure is three coats of Zoya Piaf with an accent nail that has two coats of Lacquistry Cornucopia. I feel like this has a very autumnal look with about being super obvious.


1 comment:

  1. Ohh I like this a lot! That Zoya is gorgeous and the glitter compliments it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete