Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cult Nails Annalicious

Tonight I have another gorgeous Cult Nails polish for you-- Annalicious! This is named after Coco's best friend, Anna, and is a serious stunner. Annalicious is described as a "shimmery red with an orange influence packed full of red and gold shimmer." Yes! This is such a fiery red polish and perfect for summer (or really, whenever you need some color in your life). The shimmer isn't shy in this one!

Annalicious is super easy to apply, no issues at all! It goes on easily and dries quickly. Here I have used two coats and no top coat. But it's not so much the formula that stands out here, but the color itself. Annalicious has this lit-from-within quality and the red and gold shimmer literally makes it look like you have fire on your nails. I couldn't stop looking at my nails.

Artificial light with flash:


Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:


I'm not thrilled with my swatches, unfortunately. I feel like they fail to convey how awesome this polish is. Because seriously, Annalicious is amazing and you should run out and buy it immediately. I usually don't say this about red polishes, but I think this is my favorite polish from the entire collection. I wore this on one of my vacations this summer (for five days) and it wore incredibly well and looked great. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this polish. It's probably my absolute favorite red. :) It's the kind of polish I would wear on vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of funny, but usually I would look at a red polish and go "meh, it's pretty but whatever-- give me blue/purple/whatever!". But with the last two Cult Nails collections I have absolutely loved the red polishes they have put out. Annalicious is simply stunning-- the shimmer is amazing.

      Delete
  2. This was one of my surprise favorites from this collection!

    ReplyDelete