Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Julep Hoch

And we've reached the final polish from the Julep + Trina Turk collaboration! Tonight I have Julep Hoch for you. Julep describes Hoch as a "mod emerald green creme". Ok, so I totally don't get how this is 'mod' but it is definitely emerald green. It's a much darker and bluer sister of Popova, which you saw yesterday!

I know I totally sound like a broken record now, but Hoch is another great creme polish from Julep. Applies easily, no issues, is highly pigmented and dries quickly. This is two coats and no top coat. I think this color, for a green, is highly wearable and would look great on a variety of skin tones. This is a gorgeous jewel tone and definitely works for fall.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




Natural light - sun:


I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. We have a huge inspection this week and I am now sick with a cold! Urgh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I might like this green better than Popova. But what is with Julep's silly little nonsensical adjectives?? Anyhoo, this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't really get what makes this "mod" or even what that really means in this context. But I definitely like Hoch more than Popova, probably because it's got more blue in it.

      Delete