Wednesday, November 9, 2011

butter LONDON Knees Up

The next polish from butter LONDON's Fall Collection is Knees Up, which I fell in love when the promo pictures were released (and seeing pictures online). Knees Up is a beautiful glowing red, described as "a smashing metallic red perfect for getting smashed in." Seriously, if you need a red polish in your collection, this is a fabulous one. Seriously, it glows. I love how it looks in the bottle-- but it also looks great on the nail!

Knees Up was a great polish and applied smoothly in two coats. I love that! I feel like my pictures don't quite capture how truly gorgeous this in real life. It's stunning. The pictures with the flash definitely capture the true beauty of this polish.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:


Natural light - shade:



I think Knees Up is a fabulous red for the upcoming holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment